Click the "customize" button above to build your personalized custom instrument, using our new visualizer tool.
PLEASE READ BELOW!
Use discount code DEPOSIT at checkout to pay a 50% deposit now,
and we'll invoice you for the rest when your instrument is complete! See our FAQ for current wait times.
- the options listed in the new customizer are just a general menu of options. We can do just about any color combination you want. So, if there is a color or burst combo you would like (e.g. white to neon brown sparkle burst), please select "other" and upload a reference photo. If there is any excess cost involved in making that happen on our end, we will get in touch and add that on to the total in the end, with your approval.
-Additionally, if there is a specific finish color you would like us to try and match, even within the existing options, please upload a reference photo in the finish color section! This is very helpful for us, and can help us understand exactly what you're looking for. If you don't have or feel like you need to upload a reference photo, definitely read this next part....
- PLEASE understand that this customizer tool is only for a general visual reference, and that there will always be slight differences between this computer-generated image and the real-life final product. Colors take to different woods in different ways, and each piece of wood has slightly different grain coloration and patterns.
New Top Wood Option!
- You now have the option to pick the actual top wood to use on your build, from our stash of extra special woods! Inventory is updated as we get new pieces in. Link is in the Top Wood section of the builder. Please note that this does come with a $200 charge. This is only an option, and we are happy to pick out the top the old fashioned way for no extra charge.
How The Order Process Works:
1. Place the order using this customizer. Pay either 50% deposit or the full amount up front. See our FAQ section for current estimated wait times, as well as other important information.
2. We will be in touch within the next few weeks to confirm your official spec sheet, which we use throughout the production of your instrument. At that point, we can still make some changes if you feel like you left something out. No charge for this, aside from any differing cost in parts or materials.
- If you reach out to us between steps 2 and 3, please be patient if we do not reply right away! There are only so many hours in the day, and it is hard to reply to emails and build guitars at the same time.
3. Right before production officially starts on your build (usually months later), we will check in again to confirm everything. This is the last chance to make any changes, although it could mean delays depending on what the change is. From this point, you are probably 1-2, maybe 3 months away from having your instrument delivered.
4. We send you the guitar. You love it. Your life is elevated because you have a better guitar than everyone else.